We've had a better week at home, which is good news. Mommy and daddy were able to make it to work every day without anything breaking or any cause for chaos, destruction or ruin. So there's an improvement. In fact, it seems things are getting back to normal. Here's my evidence:
1. Mommy's writing again. She wrote A LOT this week, and did more research on genies too. And she's been rambling about plot structure and plans too. We've slept really well this week.
2. They went to church Wednesday night and came back with dirt on their heads. Chloe would have NONE of that. They immediately had to get those ashes GONE or there were going to be problems. But all was well when they opened the bags they brought home and they were full of French fries!
3. Daddy is still watching comedies. Best thing, I think. They could use a break from all the sci-fi and fantasy. It gives Chloe nightmares sometimes. The last 2 movies have been "Bad Grandpa" and "We're the Millers." Total silly. (Mommy is more of a Seinfield fan, but she's been so busy researching and writing that she handed over the choice reins to daddy).
4. STEAK! Mommy went to the grocery store and brought home STEAK because daddy wants to GRILL! Hooray for warmer weather (especially after 3 straight days of cold rain - welcome to SC, we waited and the weather changed).
5. Mommy & daddy went to the fish market today. They were out of fish and told the parronts to come back later. What?
So yes, the usual levels of silliness and weirdness are coming back into our home. Thank goodness.
That's all today. Take care, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!