1. Daddy likes Star Wars. He likes Star Wars a lot and has since he was little. We sure do enjoy playing the new Knights of the Old Republic game. The Sith are our favorite! And when he does read, he reads Star Wars books.
2. Daddy likes the University of South Carolina football and baseball. He's a huge Gamecock fan!
3. Daddy likes technology. Well, what do you expect? He's a computer technician!
4. Daddy likes to watch movies. He especially likes science-fiction and fantasy. We have Netflix and he loves it.
5. Daddy serves on church council at our church. Well, his 3 year term will end in December. He was the youngest person on council for a while (not anymore - they have recruited more people in daddy and mommy's age range recently). He even redid their website at www.mttaborlutheran.org .
6. Daddy's favorite colors are purple and blue. He prefers purple but says that can be difficult to find sometimes, so he has a lot of blue stuff.
7. Daddy is sweet to the outside birds too. He set up a bird feeder system and checks it every day to make sure out outside friends have fresh food and water. The birds around these parts are well taken care of. I think they all know and love him! Perhaps it's because he's a good man and animals just love him.
8. Daddy also loves his new car. That Mazda 3 is the first new car he's ever had and he takes very good care of it (well, he takes good care of everything. Daddy's very responsible). Mommy says that car's more tripped out than the Starship Enterprise. That makes me cackle.
9. Daddy has the power of being tall - he's almost six and a half feet tall! And mommy is short (only five foot one). She said that when they got married, people told her there were no heels on the market that could help minimize that height difference. And they couldn't. He had to duck to do the cake and toast at their wedding reception. (I only know this from seeing a video, as I wasn't hatched yet when they got married in 1998.)
10. Daddy takes good care of us all. He's a good man and he's humble. If it weren't for him, we'd be crazy from mommy's constant silliness. We couldn't have a better daddy!
So there you have it - a little bit about our daddy. We love you daddy, and hope you have a happy father's day!
Zack, Chloe and Ollie