· What if Mars was actually the Garden of Eden, and Earth is humanity’s true banishment?
· What if the alien invasion has already happened in the past, and what we call “evolution” is actually a merger of human and alien DNA?
· How do probes have enough light to take pictures of the outer planets, like the recent pictures of a storm on Uranus?
Zack and I talked about it, and we decided that more relevant questions are:
· Are you going to buy us new toys this weekend?
· Are you going to give us tasty snacks soon?
· Are you going to stop asking us questions soon?
We love mommy, but even daddy agrees: she overthinks things. She says that’s the peril of being an artist. Maybe. I just wonder if all writers ask their pets questions like this while they’re planning a new book (or, in her case, a trilogy). Zack and I are glad to be her muse and watch her stories develop from her shoulder. It’s interesting and fun. But these are questions for Google, not sun conures.
Humans, what can you do? They’re so silly. But one thing’s for sure – we can always count on mommy to amuse us.
That’s all today. I hope you have a Happy Friday and a great weekend.