1. Snuggle/flock time! I love to snuggle, and even though Chloe and Ollie aren't snugglers they also love spending time with our parents. We get so happy when they come home from work. I love to snuggle daddy, and Chloe loves to hang out on mommy's shoulder. We do love our flock and spending time with them is the best.
2. Feeding time! Well, duh. Who doesn't like meal times? And the more snacks, the better. Bring on the bread, popcorn, peanuts, and Lafabers featuring Popcorn treats. Yummy. Tummy time is great.
3. Play time! We love chewing toys, preening toys, tearing up cardboard papertowel roles and empty tissue boxes - anything we can sink our beaks into. I show those toys who the master of this universe is on a regular basis. And Happy Huts - oh, those are Heaven on Earth. They're the best!
4. Helping our human parents with their tasks. Whether it's folding laundry, unloading the dishwasher, housecleaning, cage cleaning, playing games on the computer, or blogging, we're here to help. We make great supervisors.
5. Sleepy time. Humans aren't the only ones that need to recharge. It takes a lot of energy to be an adorable snuggle bug, after all, and we do need our rest to stay at our best.
So that's a conure's top 5 list. See, we aren't that complicated!
Have a Happy Friday and a great weekend.