1. My birthday is May 20th! I'll be 10 years old! But really, I'm already 10. May 20 is my adoption date. It will be 3 years since they adopted me.
2. Ollie's birthday is June 24! He'll be 3. Actually, that's the date daddy first brought him home, but he was a baby when daddy found him, so the age is pretty accurate.
3. Mommy's roses have buds. She'll be bringing in pretty roses for the bud vase soon!
4. Longer days. That means more time for Ollie to sit in the window and sing pretty songs for us. It also means more sunshine, and more birds at the feeder with all the hot gossip from the woods!
5. Warmer days. That means daddy will grill. Maybe mommy will make more French Fries as side items! Yummy!
6. Fresh fruits and veggies. Nom nom. Just gotta be careful not to bite it so it squirts in your eye.
Oh, happy days! Who doesn't love spring and summer? They're the best time of the year. Surly, there's much to enjoy to bright, wonderful world - and so much of it is more interesting than that stuffy royal gossip from across the pond ;)
That's all today. Happy Friday to you. Have a great weekend.